Tuesday, March 07, 2006

On the hunt...

If you are like me, you are on the hunt for a legitimate opportunity to work from home.

You may have been scammed by envelope stuffing sceams or just feel frustrated by the hundreds of resumes and applications that you have sent out to no avail.

Well, so am I...

So, I am creating this blog to list my successes and failures so that others can learn from them and perhaps not repeat them....

Currently, to make ends meet, I have a part-time job at my local library as a computer aide. The jobs great! I mostly just do my thing on the internet. Occassionally, I have to help a patron but because I have the day shift most of the clients are adults and are somewhat computer literate.

As I "work", I am also doing autosurfs, ptrs, and surveys. Unfortunately, just when I was getting ready to get more involved in the autosurf industry the bottom fell out with the 12dailypro and stormpay scandal. But, I have been paid by a few of my ptr programs.

To see a complete list, please visit my yahoo group at A Paid to....Group

I'll be posting them here in my next blog for those who are interested. I only recommend those that actually pay, so you'll have no worries joining any program under me.

Meanwhile, for a more steady source of income, I am considering going to school for either scoping, closed captioning, indexing, or medical coding. I'll also be going over these careers in more details later in the future.

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. God willing, I will talk to you tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home